About Your Dentist
“My mission is to provide a high standard of oral health care in a time-efficient manner, with patient comfort being my utmost priority. I am an experienced clinician with the creative urge to treat every case with artistic perfection. I aim to create healthy and beautiful smiles in order to build the overall self-esteem of my patients and enrich their dental experiences.”
- Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Bachelor of Dental Surgery – Nashik, India
- Howard University College of Dentistry, Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Washington, D.C.
Continuing Education & Professional Memberships
During her studies at Howard University, Dr. Chawla was presented with the Certificate of Achievement in Orthodontics and Omicron Kappa Upsilon Honors Award for her strong academic excellence. She is a strong advocate of continuing education to reinforce her foundation as a dental professional. She is also currently an active member of the Southern Maryland Dental Society. Over the past several years, Dr. Chawla has completed various CE courses for advanced training in composite fillings, root canals, crown and bridge work, partial denture design, crown lengthening and suturing techniques.
Life & Hobbies
When she isn’t practicing dentistry, Dr. Chawla has a keen interest in traveling, as she enjoys planning trips with her husband. In her spare time, she also likes to paint and dance.
“To practice evidence-based dentistry to provide the best possible care to my patient.”
- Sichuan University West China School of Stomatology, Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Chengdu, China
- Johns Hopkins University Bloomberg School of Public Health, Master of Public Health – Baltimore, MD
- University of Colorado School of Dental Medicine, Doctorate of Dental Surgery – Denver, CO
Life & Hobbies
Dr. Long enjoys cooking, outdoor activities, and traveling.